Posted by Brenda Berdahl on Apr 26, 2021 in
- CPR and First Aid Instructor AHA Certification Course
May 4, 2021
CPR and First Aid Instructor Certification Course meets the requirements of the American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver® CPR AED courses.
Before registering for the CPR and First Aid Instructor Certification Course, you must first meet the following requirements:
- Fill out and submit the Instructor Pre-Qualification Application
- HeartSaver Instructor essentials link pre course thru American Heart Association.
- Bring completed completion of completion of course
- Be a certified provider of the discipline(s) for the Instructor Course
- Complete the discipline specific classroom instructor course
- Be monitored teaching the discipline within two (2) months
- Have 3 dates ready to be monitored when you come to this course.