Posted by Brenda Berdahl on Dec 21, 2021 in
CPR and First Aid Instructor AHA Certification Course
January 18, 2022
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
THIS COURSE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
meets the requirements of the American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver® CPR AED courses.
Before registering for the CPR and First Aid Instructor Certification Course, you must first meet the following requirements:
- Fill out and submit the
- Instructor Pre-Qualification Application
- HeartSaver Instructor essentials or BLS Essentials online thru elearning AHA
- (American Heart Association).
- Bring completed completion of completion of course
- Be a certified provider of the discipline(s) for the Instructor Course
- Complete the discipline specific classroom instructor course
- Be monitored teaching the discipline within the first month or 30 days.
- Bring dates that you can be monitored as a student teacher.