Call Now: 720-609-2972
CPR can be done be properly done by anyone, with just a short time invested to learn the proper skills. In only three hours of CPR Training you will be able to jump into action when tragedy strikes.
Think of how you could help someone that could be in a cardiac emergency! A few hours of CPR training, with CooL Compressions CPR, will empower you to assist. As it has been said ” The life you can save with CPR will be the life of someone’s love one, possibly even your own loved one” It’s sure worth the time to give.
Cardiac Arrest happens more often than we may want to think about and happens to even the healthiest of us.
Facts to know about CPR:
- Cardiac Arrest is the leading cause of death in adults
- 88% of cardiac arrest occur at home.
- 4 of 5 cardiac arrests happen at home.
- 326,000 Sudden Cardiac Arrest Annually.
- Men are twice as likely to have Cardiac arrest than Women.
CPR started within the first four minutes after collapse and the early use of an AED can increase the survival rate of up to 35%. So register today to start your CPR Training.