Instructor Documents & Files
Below are a list of documents and files you may view online or download. To view a file, simply click on its name.
Ecards requests using Enrollware; login required
Enter your course records ( enrollware login required)
Follow These Steps to Become an AHA Instructor
- A pre conference with our director is need for your initial consideration to become an AHA Instructor.
- Complete an Instructor Candidate Application for Britco, LLC d/b/a; Cool Compressions CPR before enrolling in the required AHA Instructor Course.
- Have current AHA provider status in the discipline that you want to become an instructor in. Disciplines include BLS, and Heartsaver.
- Successfully complete the Instructor Essentials Course for the discipline for which you are becoming an Instructor in.
- Successfully Complete the full day in person instructor class after you fully complete the above criteria.
- Be ready to be monitored teaching within 30 days of completing the hands-on session. Have 2 dates ready when you come to the full day course. Two monitoring dates of classes you will be teaching prior to finalizing your instructor credentials..
Once you become an Instructor, you will have access to the most current emergency cardiovascular care science, course updates, training resources and tools through the online AHA Instructor Network. You will also be able to post class dates and times to reach more students through our public website.
New Potential Candidate Instructor forms
Renewal of Instructor Certificate
Attention Potential BLS CPR First Aid Instructor
CooL Compressions CPR is Accepting Alignment
Give our office a call 720-609-2972
What is Alignment?
Requirements for Instructor Alignment
An instructor candidate must complete all requirements and align with an approved primary AHA TC that is authorized by the AHA to teach in that territory before teaching a course other than the initial monitored course. Only instructors aligned with a TC are authorized to teach courses and issue course completion cards.
The following are requirements for instructor primary alignment: