- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Certification Class
January 20, 2020
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Event Phone: 720-609-2972
This is a video-based class that will help students understand what bloodborne pathogens are and why they are a concern. Focus is on the risk of exposure and how to reduce the exposure to yourself or others. You will have a true understanding of what to do if exposure occurs but better yet how not to become exposed.
Who may need this course:
- General workplace compliance
- Private daycare providers
- Dental offices
- Athletic trainers and coaches
- Basically anyone that comes into contact with bodily fluids
The OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Certificate is available for AHA Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens or ASHI Bloodborne Pathogens Certification.